Uncompromising control and unflinching style. Based on the width of Enduro superstar Jerome Clementz, the Descendant carbon flat bars bring comfort and control to riders seeking the aggressive position a flat bar offers. Descendant series bars are the new benchmark for control and comfort. - Material: Carbon fiber - Width: 750mm - Backsweep: 7-degrees - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Colors: Black
$18.99 - $30.00
Lightweight aluminum construction with a versatile riser bar design.
- Handlebar End Cap
• Retro track bar shape • 6061-T6 tubular aluminum construction • Textured grip surface • 19.7 mm Inner diameter for bar end brake/shift • EN Road Safety Certification • Rise/Reach: 55mm • Drop: 145mm
Vision's Carbon Base Bar sets the stage for time-trial and triathlon dominance with monocoque-carbon construction for a feathery weight and excellent stiffness for maximum power transfer. It also features fully internal cable routing to keeps things slippery and low-drag, plus the wide 31.8mm clamp section has more than enough real estate for your aero bar extensions and arm pads (sold separately).
3T Clip-On Team Aero Bars - For adding aerobar extensions (sold separately) to suitable bars with 31.8mm clamp diameter - Comes with clamps, cradles, silicone pads, and hardware
Everyone's biometrics are different; no two cyclists should conform to the same TT set up. Comfort (we're talking about power-production) combined with aerodynamics, yields speed. You need the combined forces of both, and to do so you need to find your optimal position, which is why 3T designed their Vola LTD cockpit to be highly adjustable, not to mention light, stiff, and aero. - Narrow, aero-optimized base bars are built with 3T's HM carbon, cutting weight by huge margins - The super-low aero position favored by time trial specialists is possible with extension clamps mounted on the underside of the base bar - Arm pad stack height above the stem center line ranges from 30mm in the low position, to 97mm using all the included spacers in the top-mounted position - Width between the arm pads ranges 220—340mm, measured at pad outer edge - Arm pad reach can be set 20—70 mm ahead of the basebar center, measured at pad front edge - The arm pads rotate in their clamps -A reinforcing bridge is included for rigid, shake-free set-up, that can also double as a convenient computer clamp - Carbon aero extensions - Carbon base bars - Carbon 3T Comfort Cradles with neoprene pads - Weight: 750 grams in the "low position" - UCI legal
3T's Tornova combines comfortable tops with the traditional round bends that offer optimal control during sprints, descents, and high-speed corners. If you prefer deeper, constant-radius drops, look no further. The Tornova Pro is built of triple-butted aluminum with a broad channel on the underside to house twin cables.
Add some comfort to your road rocket with Easton's EA30 Aero Road Handlebar. Its aluminum construction is stiff for great power transfer and its ergonomic shape puts you in the perfect position for pounding out the miles. Plus, the EA30 is grooved for running cables underneath your bar tape and the aero wing profile keeps your hands fresh while holding onto the tops.
- Precision-drawn and hydroformed 6061-T6 aluminum construction - Performance designed base bar for TT/Triathlon use (also great urban/messenger bar) - 1-piece, aero-profile base bar with wide stem-interface bulge area accepts 31.8mm clip-on extensions
Don't compromise your ergonomics! The New Ergo Handlebar from FSA provides proper positioning and support. The double-butted aluminum bars are light, stiff, and shot-peened for strength. The 120mm-wide center section offers plenty of real estate for your favorite accessories. Double-groove cable routing is compatible with any drivetrain system and provides a simple, clean way to install your cables.
Upgrade your ride with FSA's Gossamer New Ergo Road Handlebar. Double-butted and shot-peened aluminum construction makes this bar light and durable. Plus, it features an anatomical shape for a great fit and feel, while built-in grooves make for easy cable routing.
Put the final touch on your lightweight super bike with FSA's K-Force Low Riser bar. A mix of carbon fiber and Kevlar makes this bar feathery light and incredibly durable for tough off-road use. Plus, the brake lever, bar-end and stem clamp zones have been reinforced for added strength.
Put the final touch on your lightweight super bike with FSA's K-Force Flat Bar. A mix of carbon fiber and Kevlar makes this bar feathery light and incredibly durable for tough off-road use. Plus, the brake lever, bar-end and stem clamp zones have been reinforced for added strength.
- Offers brake positioning of a flat bar with the multiple hand positions of a drop bar - Great for commuting, tandems, endurance racing, dirt drop riding - When switching from drops to moustache, go 20-40mm shorter stem extension - Rigid aluminum construction - 51.5cm width - 50mm drop - 95mm reach - 26mm clamp
- AL6061-T6 Double Butted - 5 Degree Upsweep, 8.5 Degree Backsweep - HRT graphics - Weight - 360g
- AL7050-T6 Triple Butted - 5 Degree Upsweep, 7 Degree Backsweep - BB Anodized Finish in Black, Red, Grey and Silver - Weight: 31.8/20mm rise - 285g
- Butted 6061 aluminum - Double butted 6061 alloy - 35mm rise - 9 degree sweep - Width: 670mm - 25.4mm center section
Ritchey's reinvented WCS Streem II bar is built for speed. They pair a short reach, shallow drop anatomical bend with an aggressively redesigned wing-shaped top section that cuts through the wind and also offers a broad platform for your hands while climbing. - UCI approved 38 x 22.5mm wing section for improved aerodynamics and a great feel for climbing. - Short reach, shallow drop with anatomical bend - Triple butted 7050 alloy - Drop/Reach: 128/78mm - 4.7 degree sweep, 0 degree flare - 275g (42cm)
$170.00 - $195.00
- Continuous Lay-Up and Curing - One piece Lay-Up creates dense composite layering, consistent - material wall thickness - Increased strength for better performance - 15% lighter bars - 145mm Grit Grip finish at bar ends.
The extremely low weight and excellent stiffness of Ritchey's Superlogic Logic II Road Bar make it a favorite among cyclists looking to build their dream bike. Its monocoque construction combines the weight savings, vibration damping and awesome strength and stiffness of carbon with Ritchey's comfortable anatomic bend for the ultimate handlebar. Plus, this great bar is compatible with clip-on aearo bars, and the stem- and brake-clamp regions are textured for a super-secure hold.
The short reach, shallow drop, and feathery weight of Ritchey's SuperLogic Carbon Evo Curve Road Bar make it a favorite among cyclists looking to build their dream bike. This Evo model has a 4-degree sweep on the tops for exceptional ergonomic comfort. Monocoque carbon construction gives you strength and stiffness as well as vibration damping for long-ride comfort, all at a weight that is worthy for even the lightest super bikes. Plus, this stellar bar is compatible with clip-on aero bars, and the stem- and brake-clamp regions are textured for a super-secure hold.
Vision's Aluminum Drop Base Bar is made of triple-butted 6066 T6 aluminum for excellent stiffness and lightness, plus it boasts fully internal cable routing to keeps things slippery and low-drag. The wide 31.8mm clamp section has more than enough real estate for your preferred aero bar extensions and arm pads (sold separately).
$65.99 - $69.99
- Butted alloy tube, cold-drawn and shot-peened to increase fatigue resistance - Intended use: XC, Trail and All Mountain - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Bend: 9 deg - Weight: 290 g
- Swaged 6061 aluminum with unique bend: 15 degree forwards then 30 degree back
- Urban riser bar made from tough 6061 aluminum - Includes shims to fit 31.8mm stem clamp
- High-polished, chrome-plated CrMo construction - Purebred classic track bar in either 31.8mm or 26.0mm bar-clamp diameter - Deep drop and reach profile for true sprinting performance - 654g @ 42cm(26.0mm): drop/reach are measured center-to-center
$59.90 - $79.90
- Inspired by shallow drop bars produced by Jack Lauterwasser an Olympian cyclist from the 1930's - A great mix of comfort and unique style - Choose aluminum or chrome-plated Tange steel - Clamp: 25.4mm - Width: 480mm - Drop: 93mm
- Multi-position three piece welded Chromoly bar with chrome plating - 455mm wide (at welds) - Clamp diamater: 31.8mm - Rise: 0.39" (10mm) - Width: 25.6" (650mm) c-c
- Drop bar designed with off road use in mind - Width of flats on top: 340mm - Grip area has a slight flare - Bar-end shifter compatible. 300g - Clamp: 31.8mm - Width: 56cm - Drop: 112mm - Reach: 65mm
Page 1 of 13 Next page